Looking for a high resolution photo, faculty expert to comment, or speedy fact-check?
We at the Canadian College of Performing Arts value our relationship with the media. We’ll get you the resources you need working within your deadline.
Communications & Marketing Officer
250-595-9970 EXT 230
- Company C Crafts “Cabaret”
- Moonlit adventure coming mid-December
- Company C Strips Down This Wintertime
- Bringing history to class, and class to the community
- CCPA names new Communications & Marketing Officer
- CCPA celebrates 20 years of excellence
- National college to receive its largest donation ever on the eve of Canada 150
- Event honouring David Foster will showcase Canada’s rising stars
- College to honour Victoria hitman, David Foster
- CCPA grads present scandalous funny musical with heart of gold
- CCPA takes audiences from human tragedy to poetic fireworks
- CCPA and Naden Band present “All that Jazz” with military precision
- Alumni helping to change national performing arts landscape
- CCPA celebrates 25th anniversary of legendary Disney movie
- Haunting at Craigdarroch Castle
- Belfry premieres This Little Light
- CHAS Annual General Meeting provides opportunities for legacy announcements
- Pulitzer Prize winning Our Town invites audiences to rediscover their own town
- Announcing our 2016/2017 Season!
- CCPA Launches Nation-Wide Search for Talent
- CCPA presents its most supercalifragilistic season yet!