THE COMPANY C 2018 – 2019 SEASON:
Twelve Angry Jurors | The Penelopiad | Sweet Charity
INTRODUCING COMPANY C 2017-2018
COMPANY C STUDIO ENSEMBLE DIPLOMA*
The mandate of the “Company C” Studio Ensemble Program is to offer graduates of the Canadian College of Performing Arts an opportunity to expand their performance repertoire through rehearsal and performance experience in a collaborative environment guided by professional Directors from the Canadian theatre industry. In addition, the students learn new skills in theatre production, arts administration, marketing and community leadership guided by professional mentors from Victoria.
The Company C curriculum will include:
- Study, preparation and performance opportunities in up
to three productions. In addition, students will have opportunities to work in areas such as artistic, technical, administrative and production roles.
- Private Voice lessons with CCPA Faculty.
- Dance classes with CCPA Faculty.
- Acting workshops for stage and screen.
- Career development workshops.
- Production, technical and administrative mentorships.
*This program has been approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.