Situated in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, the Canadian College of Performing Arts (CCPA) is a dynamic educational center dedicated to excellence in the performing arts. CCPA offers the highest level of quality training in a broad spectrum of performance areas, preparing students for careers locally, nationally and internationally. The College offers a stimulating, positive and constructive environment where students are encouraged to develop high performance, work ethic and conduct standards. The Canadian Heritage Arts Society operates the CCPA.
The College is currently seeking to fill the following position:
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention: Caleb Marshall, Managing Artistic Director.
Reporting to the Managing Artistic Director, the Finance Officer is accountable for the overall bookkeeping function of the College. The Finance Officer
- can recommend relevant financial, accounting and audit management policies
- helps to prepare and monitor the College’s annual budget
- prepares reports for College management and the Board of Directors
- helps manage the College’s cash and investments
- monitors and advises chairs of department on departmental budgets
- recommends options to improve the cost-effectiveness of College operations.
- helps prepare reports to granting authorities
For further information, please see the full job description.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Deadline for submissions is Friday, April 17th 2020.